Helping People Find Their Way Back to God!
Salt is good, but if it loses its saltiness, how can you make it salty again? Have salt among yourselves, and be at peace with each other.
While the process of making and growing disciples may be encouraged through various church programs, in the end the principles of discipleship, if they are to be effective must be as the very air we breathe. From the moment we enter the church and participate in its various opportunities for fellowship and sharing, discipleship is to be an attitude that is lived out in every aspect of life. Ottawa East SDA Church, is a place where discipleship becomes a way of life, and every member a disciple.
- Bible alone is our rule of faith
- The Trinity; three united co-eternal persons
- God is Creator of all things
- Great controversy between Christ and Satan
- Salvation through faith demonstrated by works
- Ten Commandments are eternal
- Baptism; acceptance to follow Jesus Christ
- Gift of Prophecy
- Seventh-day Sabbath; unchanged from creation
- Second coming of Christ
- The dead are asleep; waiting for the resurrection
- Millennium and the end of sin